PrestAds

Sunday 1 December 2013

REAL TALK!

Happy new month to you all. Its the last month of the year and I couldn't be more grateful to God for His mercies and loving kindness. He has been faithful. Many times we do things that make His heart cry yet His compassion hasn't failed. Amidst our debt, He still loves us more than we love ourselves. Many times we channel our energy towards complaining about things that may seem to be going wrong and we forget a thousand and one things to be grateful for. The air we breathe, families, loved ones, that's just the least. Not to talk of the many spiritual battles he has won for us. I don't know about you reading this, but I just want to tell HIM.." I Love YOU LORD, with all my heart. To be with You, is all I want". Enjoy the rest of the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment