PrestAds

Tuesday 15 October 2013

DANCE AND COSTUMES


      Hey folks, the topic up for discussion have been raised many times by dancers. Well, this is my opinion on the issue.
      First I would like to establish what a dance costume is. The dictionary would define it as A clothing worn by a dancer when performing before an audience. In my opinion, dance costumes are meant to harmonize with the dance.
       Dance costumes help bring to life the performances that dances work so hard to complete. It helps make characters clear to the audience. It accentuates the dance movements and makes them look more elaborate.
     I can’t over emphasize its importance. Dance performances done with really cool costumes stand out.
     Well, that’s all folks. I hope I have been of some help to you. Go spice up your choreography 
with a crazy dance costume.

No comments:

Post a Comment